Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own cost, within 28 days in complete and saleable condition. Returns can be made for a refund or exchange.
Refunds will be given less the cost of outward postage if charged.
- All non-faulty purchases can be returned, at the cost of the customer. We can arrange collection from a mainland UK address by our courier at a cost of £9.99 per parcel.
- All purchases must be returned in original, undamaged packaging and in the full sellable condition in which you received them. Should there be damage to the official shoe box, Tredders reserves the right to take compensation. Shoes will not be accepted where there are signs of wear on the sole or any creases occur on the upper. We suggest trying shoes on carpet only.
- We do not accept any returns of made to order or special order goods.
- If returning items, which have been purchased during a promotion with a free gift, e.g. free welly bag, all items must be returned, including free gift in order to qualify for a refund.
- When returning items please enclose your details and your order number that can be found either on your email invoice or on the paperwork provided with your purchase.
- We recommend that when returning items you obtain proof of postage, as we will not be liable for goods lost in transit.
- Please send all returns to Tredders Quality Footwear, Unit 6, The Woodyard, Castle Ashby, Northampton, NN7 1LF.
- If you require an exchange please, provide full details of your requirements.
- Exchange items will be subject to a postage charge and any additional cost of the replacement item.
- Goods will be determined as faulty if they have been received damaged, or a manufacturing fault occurs within a period of 6 months to 2 years from the date of purchase, depending on the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear will not be considered as faulty.
- Where possible, all faulty goods will be repaired. If a repair is deemed impossible you will be given the option to replace the item, subject to availability. A full refund will be granted only if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- If you consider you item to be faulty please send photographs, where available to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we consider your item to indeed be faulty it will need to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment. In the event of this we will provide you with full details of where and how to send the item.
- If your item is found to be faulty, they will be repaired free of charge and returned to you as quickly as possible. In this instance your cost of postage will be reimbursed, the maximum value of £9.95.
4.Non-mainland UK and Overseas
- Tredders is unable to cover the cost of postage for any goods returned from a non-UK mainland or overseas address.
- All refunds will be made directly to the credit or debit card used during payment and will be immediately processed by us. Please allow 3-10 working days for the refund to appear in your bank account.
- Refunds will not include the cost of outward postage.
- Refunds for returned goods will be completed within 14 days of receiving goods, or on receiving proof of postage, whichever may come first.
- Tredders reserves the right to take compensation for damaged shoe boxes if it is deemed the fault of the customer, to the value of £9.99